Labelling adhesives for returnable glass bottles
Adhesives for sustainable development
Water-soluble adhesives support multiple use and recycling of returnable glass bottles
Posted Dec 11, 2019
- Re-use and recycling are key enablers of circular economy
- Reusable glass bottles can be filled up to 50 times, making them the most environmentally-friendly choice for the beverage supply chain in many cases.
- Water soluble adhesives enable the efficient labelling and cleaning of returnable glass bottles.
- The adhesives used to bond the label on the bottle
- Allow smooth-running at high output filling machines
- Adhere firmly to ensure the information of the consumer
- Enable easy removal from the returned bottles in the cleaning process
- Do not hinder recycling at end-of-life
For more details about this Good Practice, see the company's related document 'Do something to reduce your carbon footprint'.