What do we focus on?
- Learn about our key projects, such as such as the FEICA Model Environmental Product Declarations (EDPs), which include information about a construction product’s impact on global warming, ozone depletion, water pollution, ozone creation and greenhouse gas emissions
- The Good Practice stories, which champion our member’s novel solutions to improve process sustainability and life cycle performance
- FEICA's successful implementation of the requirements of REACH and Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulations
- The Polyurethane (PU) training that FEICA is organising following the new restriction on diisocyanates that was adopted by the European authorities under REACH. We also have a dedicated Polyurethane one-component foam (OCF) page
- The Food Contact project, committed to support the flow of information necessary to ensure the safety of our industry's products in the supply chain, both upstream and downstream
- The biannual FEICA/EURADH Adhesion Innovation Award, which aims to stimulate the interactions between industrial and scientific activities in adhesion science
FEICA’s vision is defined as follows:
'The adhesive and sealant industry is committed to enabling a growing population to live a better life and to use the planet’s resources responsibly and efficiently.'