FEICA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
FEICA produces a range of useful information resources. Some are for members only while others are available to anyone. These resources include:
- SNAPSHOT is published twice a year and the UPDATEs every month. These publications are for members only. They provide pertinent information on the industry’s most important regulatory topics and explain the activities that FEICA’s Technical Working Groups and Technical Task Forces are undertaking , as well as events and meetings they attend on behalf of our industry. The goal is safe and effective legislation that supports the circular economy. Members can ask to be added to the circulation list by emailing email@example.com.
- CONNECT is a quarterly electronic newsletter suitable for everyone interested in the adhesive and sealant industry. You can request addition to the circulation list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The European Adhesives & Sealants Market Report provides market statistics that are invaluable to anyone involved in the adhesive and sealant industry. The analysis is updated at regular intervals and is based on market knowledge obtained from primary research using direct interviews with the adhesives and sealants industry (formulators, raw materials suppliers, equipment suppliers, etc.). You can find out more about the latest report and purchase it via our Market Report page.
In addition, FEICA produces several brochures, as well as a range of specialist publications to support members and the industry such as position papers, guidance documents, etc. You can read more about these resources in the Information Centre.
- The annual FEICA European Adhesive and Sealant Conference & EXPO is the industry’s premier event in Europe and attracts more than 600 industry professionals from all over the world. Please see the FEICA conference website.
- Webinars: FEICA organises regular webinars addressing topics of key importance to industry participants. Please write to email@example.com if you wish to be added to the mailing list in order to receive an invitation to these FEICA webinars. Also check events for any already in the pipeline.
We keep a handy overview of all our current members here.
FEICA offers the following categories of membership:
- National associations: National non-governmental associations representing companies which are actively engaged in the manufacture of adhesives, and/or sealants or related raw materials and services for sale in Europe or neighbouring countries.
- Company members: Companies manufacturing adhesives, sealants or related chemical products in Europe (or neighbouring countries) who are also a member of at least one FEICA member national association.
- Companies who are raw materials suppliers or manufacturers/importers of components or machinery for adhesives, sealants or related products or services.
More about FEICA members.
FEICA works closely with a range of partners active in the adhesive and sealant industry and other related industries, as well as organisations engaged in cross-industry initiatives such as recycling and food safety. Read more about our partners.
FEICA offers suppliers to the adhesive and sealant industry a range of cost-effective opportunities to promote their products and services to key decision-makers in the industry. A variety of promotional options are available related to the FEICA European Adhesive and Sealant Conference & EXPO and the CONNECT newsletter. For more information, see the FEICA Media Kit.
About the adhesive and sealant industry
Adhesives and sealants are essential components in a vast array of everyday products such as toilet tissue, packaging, shoes, furniture, electronic devices, white goods, vehicles, aeroplanes and buildings. Read more about the markets for adhesives and sealants.
Just curious about adhesives and sealants in general? click here.
Modern adhesives and sealants are based on a broad range of natural and synthetic technologies, providing customers with a wide choice of adhesives suited to every task.
The European Adhesives & Sealants Market Report provides market statistics that are invaluable to anyone involved in the adhesive and sealant industry. The analysis is updated at regular intervals and is based on market knowledge obtained from primary research using direct interviews with the adhesives and sealants industry (formulators, raw materials suppliers, equipment suppliers, etc.).
You can find out more about the latest Market Report and purchase it here.
You can also check out the '2020 Facts & Figures'.
FEICA has published adhesion and bonding courses in various European languages, given by institutions, universities and official research centres in countries across the EU. Specific features for each course, such as format, duration and description, are available in this overview.
In light of the transition to an increasingly circular economy, FEICA actively supports efforts to improve product efficiency and circularity to help create a more sustainable society. The use of adhesives and sealants in many sectors, including construction, automotive, and energy production, contributes to reducing the carbon footprint of a surprising number of everyday and advanced products and manufacturing processes, creating a “new licence to do business in the 21st century”.
For more information, please check our Sustainable Development page.
A FEICA brochure was created to showcase not only what we do as an association, but also the overall significance of the adhesives and sealants industry.
About adhesive and sealant products
FEICA is the trade association for the adhesives and sealants industry in Europe and does not develop or recommend products. You can try and contact our members directly (the boxes are clickable). Please note that you should contact them on your own behalf, not on behalf of FEICA.
Our industry is very diverse, using a wide variety of raw materials and processes to create a huge range of different types of products. As a result, individual manufacturers will all have their own specific needs. Please consult the individual manufacturers directly. Please note that you should contact them on your own behalf, not on behalf of FEICA.