FEICA's Regulatory Affairs focus
Adhesives and sealants use a broad range of substances and are applied in many different products from all industry sectors. This means that FEICA is covering a large number of topics and policy discussions. Some of our key topics are Construction (including EPDs), PU training, Good Practice, REACH and CLP, and Paper & Packaging.
Note below documents are located on the FEICA Extranet, which is reserved to FEICA member companies, national associations and their member companies.
Executive Summaries: EU Green Deal Concepts
- The essential use concept
- Safe and sustainable-by-design chemicals
- The ‘one substance, one assessment’ approach
Activities of the FEICA Working Groups (FEICA Issue One-Pagers)
Each year, FEICA’s European Technical Board (ETB) approves the issues on which FEICA’s Technical Working Groups (TWGs) and Technical Task Forces (TTFs) will be focussing. See the organigram here.
- Activities of the Paper & Packaging (P&P) TWG and the Sustainability and Recycling of P&P TTF 2022
- Activities of the OCF TWG 2022
- Activities of the Sustainable Development (SD) Committee and the Electronics TTF 2022
- Activities of the Construction TWG and the smart CE marking TTF 2022
- Activities of the Chemical Legislation TWG 2022 (including the Polymers TTF, the PU restriction and Occupational Exposure Limits (OELs) TTF, the Poison Centres TTF, the CSS - Chemical Strategy for Sustainability (REACH and CLP) TTF and the Mixture assessment TTF)