FEICA key projects:
- The FEICA Model Environmental Product Declarations (EDPs), which include information about a construction product’s impact on global warming, ozone depletion, water pollution, ozone creation and greenhouse gas emissions
- The Good Practice stories, which champion our member’s novel solutions to improve process sustainability and life cycle performance
- FEICA's successful implementation of the requirements of REACH and Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulations
- The Polyurethane (PU) training that FEICA is organising following the new restriction on diisocyanates that was adopted by the European authorities under REACH. We also have a dedicated Polyurethane one-component foam (OCF) page
- The Food Contact project, committed to support the flow of information necessary to ensure the safety of our industry's products in the supply chain, both upstream and downstream
Also see our education page and course selector, which highlight courses in adhesion and bonding across the EU.