FEICA is the Association of the European Adhesive & Sealant Industry.
Our industry is a success story that makes many everyday products possible, contributes to the economy, fosters sustainable development, encourages innovation and offers stimulating careers for people with a wide range of skills.
FEICA is a member-oriented, value-driven organisation representing the European adhesive and sealant sector. The association is committed to continuous improvement in its efficiency and effectiveness, and ensures a vigorous industry by:
- Engaging with legislators and providing guidance to the industry on EU regulatory affairs and the safe use of our products
- Fostering sustainable development within the industry
- Providing advocacy and a platform for industry dialogue and knowledge sharing
At the FEICA General Assembly in Dubrovnik in September 2019, FEICA’s Executive Board approved four strategic areas.
The objectives for each of them are:
- Public affairs and advocacy
- Sustainability and circular economy
- Industry networking platform
- Market and sector knowledge
The primary objective of these areas are to ensure that FEICA is optimised to deliver more value to its members and meet the challenges posed by today's dynamic business environment.
Do you want to get involved?
Consult the FEICA brochure which showcases what we do as an association and the overall significance of the adhesives and sealants industry.