Uploaded February 16, 2021
The latest issue of FEICA CONNECT is out!
CONNECT is the quarterly newsletter for FEICA members and stakeholders of the adhesive and sealant industry.
CONNECT ISSUE 43 :
- FEICA webinar on the review of the Construction Products Regulation (CPR)
- Upcoming FEICA webinars
- FEICA in 2020
- Position paper on the registration of polymers
- New ASC/FEICA/CATIA Classification Manual
- FEICA postpones its conference to 2022 - Save the date for FEICA 2022
- FEICA updates Use Maps to help improve communication under REACH
- 'A Safe Future for Polyurethane (PU) products' - leaflet now available in 8 languages
- Brexit: Important consequences for our industry
- announces new date for the 10th World Adhesive and Sealant Conference (WAC)
- FEICA launches FAQ webpage on its public website
- Member Portraits: Eastman, H.B.Fuller and Imerys