Uploaded February 06, 2021
Uploaded January 25, 2021
Uploaded November 11, 2020
FEICA CONNECT is the quarterly newsletter for FEICA members and stakeholders of the adhesive and sealant industry.
- FEICA organises webinar 'Adhesives and sealants, enablers of the EU Green Deal’
- The 2020 FEICA General Assembly
- FEICA/CURRENTA TM for measuring free monomeric isocyanates in mixtures
- FEICA 2021: Save the Date
- Meet FEICA’s new Secretary General
- Our industry's continued support of the European Green Deal
- Growing steadily: Good Practice stories
- FEICA participates in ASEFCA webinar
- FEICA publishes Position on the Construction Products Regulation (CPR)
- Position Paper on low-volume customised polymers at the end of the supply chain
- Practical info on trade post-Brexit
- FEICA leaflet 'A safe future for polyurethane products' now available in 7 languages
- To watch: FEICA presence at two upcoming conferences on Food Contact
- FEICA's Model Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) survey results
- Book your expo table at the FEICA 2021 Conference and EXPO
- New FEICA Member: Avery Dennison
- Member Portraits: Kaneka, Lanxess and Lohmann
Uploaded August 19, 2020
FEICA CONNECT is the quarterly newsletter for FEICA members and stakeholders of the adhesive and sealant industry. This is Issue 41 of FEICA CONNECT.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Dr Elisa Arikan is the winner of AIA 2020
- High online attendance for FEICA's Webinar on a risk assessment for cyclic esters
- Save the date for FEICA 2021
- Packaging adhesives and Food Contact news
- Take the FEICA Model EPD survey
- A safe future for polyurethane products
- FEICA publishes position on the EU's Renovation wave
- New analytical methods for the enforcement of the REACH Annex XVII restrictions
- FEICA comments on the Wood/PFA report regarding Polymers Requiring Registration
- FEICA to publish its position on the review of the CPR
- AIA 2020: Meet some of the other entrants
- ASC announces date for the WAC 2021
- A new colleague at FEICA
FEICA publishes Summary Report of the FEICA risk assessment of cyclic esters in polyester adhesives.pdfUploaded June 30, 2020
FEICA publishes Summary Report of the FEICA risk assessment of cyclic esters in polyester adhesives
Press release: FEICA has published a Summary Report of a FEICA risk assessment carried out on cyclic esters potentially present in polyester adhesives intended to be used in food contact materials. The FEICA document aims to provide the necessary information to help downstream users carry out their own risk assessments. The summary report published by FEICA intends to outline the main findings of the risk assessment and explain that human exposure to cyclic esters from polyester pre-polymers in food packaging adhesives is not relevant from a toxicological point of view.
Uploaded June 17, 2020
FEICA/EURADH announce winner of the 2020 Adhesion Innovation Award
Press Release: The second FEICA/EURADH Adhesion Innovation Award was won by Ms Elisa Arikan (Dipl.-Ing.) for her paper on ‘Structural adhesive bonding of polymers - Surface characteristics and adhesion mechanism’.
Uploaded May 26, 2020
FEICA CONNECT is the quarterly newsletter for FEICA members and stakeholders of the adhesive and sealant industry. This is Issue 40 of FEICA CONNECT.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Overview of courses in adhesion & bonding now available on the FEICA website
- FEICA appoints new Secretary General
- European Green Deal: How adhesives and sealants help make it happen
- Join our webinar on a FEICA risk assessment for cyclic esters
- Ten outstanding entries submitted for the 2020 Adhesion Innovation Award
- FEICA OCF Test Methods approved as CEN standards
- Challenges and expectations for downstream users of chemicals
- Reaction to the EU's 'New Industrial Strategy for Europe'
- ECHA's response to COVID-19 | A farewell at FEICA
Uploaded May 06, 2020
Uploaded April 01, 2020
The PU Foam Information Centre translated the FEICA Press Release on the FEICA OCF Test Methods approved as CEN standards into German: Erste europäische Norm für 1-K-PU-Schäume in Kraft getreten. They sent it out on 31 March 2020.
Uploaded March 19, 2020
Press Release: FEICA one-component foam (OCF) Test Methods approved as CEN standards
A series of FEICA’s one-component foam (OCF) test methods has been approved as CEN standards. One-component foam (OCF) manufacturers, representing more than 90% of the market in Europe have developed, within FEICA (the Association of the European Adhesive and Sealant Industry), standardised test methods which allow the performance of OCF products to be measured, compared and communicated in an accurate manner, allowing customers to buy with confidence.