Uploaded May 06, 2020
Uploaded April 01, 2020
The PU Foam Information Centre translated the FEICA Press Release on the FEICA OCF Test Methods approved as CEN standards into German: Erste europäische Norm für 1-K-PU-Schäume in Kraft getreten. They sent it out on 31 March 2020.
Uploaded March 19, 2020
Press Release: FEICA one-component foam (OCF) Test Methods approved as CEN standards
A series of FEICA’s one-component foam (OCF) test methods has been approved as CEN standards. One-component foam (OCF) manufacturers, representing more than 90% of the market in Europe have developed, within FEICA (the Association of the European Adhesive and Sealant Industry), standardised test methods which allow the performance of OCF products to be measured, compared and communicated in an accurate manner, allowing customers to buy with confidence.
Uploaded March 02, 2020
FEICA CONNECT is the quarterly newsletter for FEICA members and stakeholders of the adhesive and sealant industry. This is Issue 39 of FEICA CONNECT.
IN THIS ISSUE
- FEICA continues to publish Good Practice stories
- Second FEICA/EURADH Adhesion Innovation Award
- FEICA co-signs Joint Paper calling for an ambitious EU industrial strategy
- New FEICA OCF Test Method available
- FEICA 2020 will take place in Warsaw, Poland 9-11 September 2020
- FEICA is new Vice-Chair of DUCC
- DUCC and SMEUnited launch 'Guidance at a Glance' leaflets
- Reports of the Use Map pilots published by ECHA
- FEICA features in ECHA's 'Guest Corner'
- The Ellen MacArthur Foundation initiative for a circular economy
- The FEICA 2019-2024 Market Report in the news | New Members
Uploaded January 15, 2020
FEICA CONNECT is the quarterly newsletter for FEICA members and stakeholders of the adhesive and sealant industry.
This is Issue 38 of FEICA CONNECT .
FEICA 2019 focussed on innovations in adhesives and sealants
CONNECT interviews the 2019 Key Note speakers of the Business Forum
The Inaugural Conference Masterclasses at FEICA 2019
New FEICA Executive Board elected in Dubrovnik, Croatia
FEICA welcomes two new members
An exhibitor’s perspective of the FEICA Conference and EXPO
The challenges of digitalising your business
Towards a circular economy
New FEICA Brochure | The FEICA Market Report
Press Release | FEICA validates CURRENTA Test Method concerning free monomeric isocyanates in mixtures .pdfUploaded June 25, 2019
Uploaded June 25, 2019FEICA CONNECT is the quarterly newsletter for FEICA members and stakeholders of the adhesive and sealant industry.In this issue:
- The FEICA 2019 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO keynote speakers
- Learn all about innovative supply chain management for the adhesives and sealants industry
- New for 2019: Master classes | Check out the FEICA 2019 programme
- Meet this year’s innovators |Don’t miss out! A typical FEICA Break Out session | The FEICA App
- Implementing B2B digitalisation - What are the top challenges and how do you overcome them?
- Flooring is going circular |The adhesive & sealant industry heading towards a circular economy
- One year ago already: the final REACH registration deadline
- WAC 2020 - Call for abstracts for the 2020 World adhesive and sealant conference
- New FEICA Members | A new colleague at FEICA | FEICA on instagram
Uploaded January 23, 2019FEICA CONNECT is the quarterly newsletter for FEICA members and stakeholders of the adhesive and sealant industry. FEICA Connect is published in January, May, June/July (Special Conference Issue) and in October.In this issue:
- REACH: FEICA helps members with Safe Use of Mixtures Information (SUMI)
- FEICA 2019 will take place in Dubrovnik, Croatia - SAVE THE DATE
- FEICA 2019 Call for Speakers: Grab your chance to address the entire industry
- ILSI publishes paper on Adhesives for Food Packaging Applications, authored by FEICA
- FEICA commits to update existing EPDs | FEICA in 2018
- EU - Japan trade agreement on track | Brexit and the European Construction Regulation
- EU recommendations for occupational exposure limits | ECHA’s Chesar3 tutorial
- New global alliance commits over $1 billion to help end plastic waste in the environment
- New FEICA Member| Facts & Figures of the European chemical industry | Welcome
Uploaded December 20, 2018
Uploaded October 30, 2018FEICA CONNECT is the quarterly newsletter for FEICA members and stakeholders of the adhesive and sealant industry. CONNECT is published in January, May, June/July (Special Conference Issue) and in October.In this issue:
- With 600 delegates registered, FEICA 2018 was a great opportunity to meet the entire industry
- The 2018 Business Forum: Are we ready for the challenges presented by the era of digitalisation?
- Regulatory issues affecting your business: The FEICA 2018 Seminar | FEICA 2018 in pictures
- First winner of the FEICA/EURADH Adhesion Innovation Award | Save the date for FEICA 2019
- FEICA at ARAC 2018 in Shanghai | FEICA launches video 'The World of Adhesives and Sealants'
- New FEICA publications | New FCM standards for China | ESIG launches solvents award
- FEICA extends scope of Model Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)| Ten years of REACH
- Website launched to promote the safe use of diisocyanates | The Circular Economy Symposium
- New FEICA Members| Welcome & Farewell| FEICA EEB elects new Vice President