Training Platform for mandatory training on safe use of diisocyanates
PU Training deadline
As of 24 August 2023, training is required for all professional and industrial users of polyurethane adhesives and sealant products with a total monomeric diisocyanate concentration of > 0.1%.
A training platform, available in various EU languages, can be accessed here:
Due to high traffic on the platform related to the 24 August deadline, you may experience temporary problems or delays accessing the platform at times.
FEICA Voucher Code
With the FEICA voucher code FEICA_21_G, the training material related to PU adhesives and sealants applications is free of charge (0 €) for end-users. If you are a worker in the construction sector, or a worker applying adhesives and sealants in industrial or non-industrial settings, this voucher is for you.
List of the training modules available on the PU platform and covered by this voucher:
- One-component PU foams - 048
- Joint sealants - 048
- Flooring adhesives and coatings - 049 (includes 048)
- Crack injection resins - 050 (includes 048)
- plumbing – 048
Other professional applications
- Vehicle repair - 048
- Carpentry - 048
- Other applications - 048
Industrial application of polyurethane adhesives
- Industrial plants and factories, direct application out of small packaging - 051
- Industrial bonding at ambient temperature without spraying - 052
- At high temperatures (above 45 °C) and/or high speed and or spraying - 053 (includes 052)
- Maintenance or repair of machines used for the application of adhesives – 054
- For any other application, select training - 052
- Overview of PU Training requirements - view here
- Training modules for PU adhesives or sealants - view here
- General introduction to the PU Training Platform - view here
- Demo of the online PU Training platform - view here
For info on how to become a trainer yourself, please see www.safeusediisocyanates.eu/trainer-access.
For how to register multiple persons for Self-eLearning, see www.safeusediisocyanates.eu/self-e-learning.
More information on the safe use of diisocyanates in the adhesive and sealants industry can be found on this FEICA webpage www.feica.eu/our-priorities/safe-use-diisocyanates.