Training Platform for mandatory training on safe use of diisocyanates
PU Training deadline!
The polyurethane (PU) Training Platform: As of 24 August 2023, training is required for all professional and industrial users of polyurethane adhesives and sealant products with a total monomeric diisocyanate concentration of > 0.1%. A training platform, available in various EU languages, can be accessed here: www.safeusediisocyanates.eu.
FEICA Voucher Code
With the FEICA voucher code FEICA_21_G, the training material related to PU adhesives and sealants applications is free of charge (0 €) for end-users. If you are a worker in the construction sector, or a worker applying adhesives and sealants in industrial or non-industrial settings, this voucher is for you.
List of the training modules available on the PU platform and covered by this voucher:
- one-component PU foams - 048
- joint sealants - 048
- flooring adhesives and coatings - 049 (includes 048)
- crack injection resins - 050 (includes 048)
- Plumbing – 048
Other professional applications
- Vehicle repair - 051
- carpentry - 048
- Other applications - 048
Industrial application of polyurethane adhesives
- Industrial plants and factories, direct application out of small packaging - 051
- Industrial bonding at ambient temperature without spraying - 052
- At high temperatures (above 45 °C) and/or high speed and or spraying - 053 (includes 052)
- Maintenance or repair of machines used for the application of adhesives – 054
- For any other application, select training - 052
- Overview of PU Training requirements - view here
- Training modules for PU adhesives or sealants - view here
- General introduction to the PU Training Platform - view here
- Demo of the online PU Training platform - view here
For info on how to become a trainer yourself, please see www.safeusediisocyanates.eu/trainer-access.
For how to register multiple persons for Self-eLearning, see www.safeusediisocyanates.eu/self-e-learning.
Should you have any further questions about the PU Training Platform and its functionalities, please contact email@example.com.
More information on the safe use of diisocyanates in the adhesive and sealants industry can be found on this FEICA webpage www.feica.eu/our-priorities/safe-use-diisocyanates.