FEICA-DBC-IVK Webinar - How to use Model Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)
How to use Model Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) to address market and regulatory needs for adhesives and sealants in the construction sector
Following the revision of the Model Environmental Product Declarations (Model EPDs), FEICA, Industrieverband Klebstoffe e.V. (IVK) and Deutsche Bauchemie e.V. (DBC) invite their members to a webinar to discuss the legal framework and upcoming challenges due to legislative initiatives (e.g., the revision of the Construction Products Regulation) in relation to EPDs in the adhesives and sealants construction sector.
See link for German edition webinar on 8 November below.
REGISTER NOW and get the opportunity to see in detail how to apply the EPDs to your products to cope with future regulatory needs.
- 10:30 FEICA opening, by Mr Dimitrios Soutzoukis, Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, FEICA
- 10:35 Regulatory and legislative background/developments, by Mr Martin Gloeckner, Director, Deutsche Bauchemie
- 10:55 Legal advice, by Mr Klaus Winkels, General Manager Legal Affairs, IVK
- 11:00 Break
- 11:10 Application and methodology of Model EPDs (substance list, individualisation, VOCs), by Dr Heinz Werner Lucas, HWL Consulting
- 11:50 Q&A moderated by Mr Dimitrios Soutzoukis
- 12:15 Close of webinar
If you think your colleagues might find value in this webinar, please share this invitation. Note that this event is exclusively for FEICA, DBC and IVK members.
Want to register for the German edition on 8 November 2022, click here.
We hope to welcome you on 25 October!