Make your voice heard in Brussels
||FEICA: essential support for an innovative adhesive and sealant industry
FEICA works with its members to create a powerful voice for the adhesive and sealant industry in Europe, constantly seeking to improve the economic and legal landscape for the industry,
- Working with the European Commission and related bodies to contribute to and influence European legislation, ensuring that it protects people and the environment while also creating a framework that stimulates manufacturing.
- Sharing best practice and developing tools to assist members in key areas such as sustainability and innovation.
- Raising awareness of the benefits the industry brings to the economy, its contribution to sustainable development and the attractive careers it offers to talented people.
- Maximising representation of the industry, including from emerging countries.
- Supporting our members and working with national adhesive and sealant associations to help them support their SME members.
- Forging strong relationships with adhesive and sealant organisations around the world to develop international standards and share knowledge.