Make your voice heard in Brussels
FEICA: essential support for an innovative adhesive and sealant industry
FEICA works with its members to create a powerful voice for the adhesive and sealant industry in Europe, constantly seeking to improve the economic and legal landscape for the industry, by:
- Working with the European Commission and related bodies to contribute to and influence European legislation, ensuring that it protects people and the environment while also creating a framework that stimulates manufacturing.
- Sharing best practice and developing tools to assist members in key areas such as sustainability and innovation.
- Raising awareness of the benefits the industry brings to the economy, its contribution to sustainable development and the attractive careers it offers to talented people.
- Maximising representation of the industry, including from emerging countries.
- Supporting our members and working with national adhesive and sealant associations to help them support their SME members.
- Forging strong relationships with adhesive and sealant organisations around the world to develop international standards and share knowledge.
For more information about our industry's contribution to the economy and circular economy, check out the FEICA brochure 2019