For our offices in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced and motivated Regulatory Affairs Manager (Full time, M/F)
Supporting Expert Working Groups and coordinating related activities, including tasks such as:
- Adding value to members in monitoring, analysing and reporting relevant and often complex regulatory issues;
- Being actively involved in the Circular Economy development and position for adhesive and sealants, including Ecodesign regulations;
- The coordination of industry-wide projects such as European standardisation (CEN) and supporting the roll-out of industry tools and communication initiatives to raise the profile of FEICA company members.
- Gathering and summarising feedback from FEICA members regarding the consequences of relevant legislative proposals;
- Assisting or leading in drafting briefing papers, website content and/or positions on relevant issues;
- Liaise with officials in the EU institutions;
- Work with other involved stakeholders where relevant;
- Occasional travel overnight.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of working experience within EU regulatory affairs and advocacy related to Chemicals (related in particular to Health and Environment would be an asset) and/or in an industrial or trade association context;
- University degree, preferably in a science or law;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must, additional language skills are an asset;
- Knowledge of the adhesives and sealants industry and/or relevant legislation would be a benefit.
- Ability to work in a small (7 person) and international team;
- Ability to manage complex issues and prioritise workload against potentially conflicting interests from the rather diverse membership and summarise their implications for the industry in laymen’s language;
- Strong networking skills and the ability to work in an international environment.
- You will be working in a small but motivated and multicultural team;
- You will be dealing with a dynamic industry spread all over Europe;
- Flexible working hours and partial working from home could be considered;
- Competitive salary package, including meal tickets, group insurance and health insurance.
This recruitment process is managed by EARS - the European Affairs Recruitment Specialists.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your application to both Jason Descamps (email@example.com) and Julien Schiettecatte (firstname.lastname@example.org).