||FEICA is the European voice of the adhesive and sealant industry. Our industry is a success story that makes many everyday products possible, contributes to the economy, fosters sustainable development, encourages innovation and offers stimulating careers for people with a wide range of skills.
FEICA represents the adhesive and sealant industry at European level and works with all relevant stakeholders to create a mutually beneficial economic and legislative environment.
For more information regarding our dynamic industry, check out the FEICA brochure.
FEICA's mission statement
FEICA is a member-oriented, value-driven organisation representing the European adhesive and sealant sector.
FEICA is committed to continuous improvement in its efficiency and effectiveness, and ensures a vigorous industry by:
- Engaging with legislators and providing guidance to the industry on EU regulatory affairs and the safe use of our products.
- Fostering sustainable development within the industry.
- Providing advocacy and a platform for industry dialogue and knowledge sharing.
FEICA's strategic plan
FEICA’s Executive Board has developed four
strategic areas, along with preliminary objectives. The objectives for each of them are:
- Public affairs and advocacy.
- Sustainability and circular economy.
- Industry networking platform.
- Market and sector knowledge.
Learn more about joining FEICA and member benefits on the Get involved
pages of our website.