||FEICA is the European voice of the adhesive and sealant industry. Our industry is a success story that makes many everyday products possible, contributes to the economy, fosters sustainable development, encourages innovation and offers stimulating careers for people with a wide range of skills.
FEICA represents the adhesive and sealant industry at European level and works with all relevant stakeholders to create a mutually beneficial economic and legislative environment.
FEICA's mission statement
FEICA is a member-oriented, value-driven organisation representing the European adhesive and sealant sector.
FEICA is committed to continuous improvement in its efficiency and effectiveness, and ensures a vigorous industry by:
- Engaging with legislators and providing guidance to the industry on EU regulatory affairs and the safe use of our products.
- Fostering sustainable development within the industry.
- Providing advocacy and a platform for industry dialogue and knowledge sharing.
FEICA's strategic plan
||In early 2014, FEICA's Executive Board, which includes national adhesive and sealant associations and direct company members, carried out a thorough review of FEICA's structure, processes, resources and activities. The primary objective was to ensure that FEICA is optimised to:
- Deliver more value to its members.
- Meet the challenges posed by today's dynamic business environment.
The European Business Board developed six strategic drivers
, along with preliminary objectives for each of them. The Executive Board takes full responsibility for achieving the objectives and is involved in implementing the actions plans for for the strategic drivers:
- Communicate effectively and share knowledge.
- Contribute to balanced legislation and enable our members to comply.
- Provide a platform to facilitate 360°industry networking.
- Support the development of industry representation at EU and national levels.
- Encourage and assist the adoption of sustainability principles, and communicate the industry’s contribution to sustainable development.
- Align FEICA’s resources and activities to meet our strategic goals.
You can read more about FEICA's strategy in our brochure 'A strategy to deliver a successful, innovative and sustainable industry' which can be downloaded here
Learn more about joining FEICA and member benefits on the Get involved
pages of our website.